We are excited to partner with the award-winning Corona School in Banasthali, Kathmandu, Nepal, to build a hostel so that impoverished children from outside the city can come to Kathmandu and have a safe place to live while obtaining a high-quality education.
This hostel will enable 40 children to gain opportunities they would otherwise never have. It will be a true home for these children, with a large, comfortable study room, plus a living room and more. This is an amazing opportunity to lift up the hearts and minds of children in one of the poorest countries in the world. It is an opportunity to create good human beings, not just educated people.
From the Principal and Co-Director of the school: “We are planning for a hostel where the children will feel very homey, not isolated, with an environment where studies and practical life should go parallelly. Also, incorporating values and knowing the importance of values in children’s mind is equally important. Your contribution to the upliftment of the children is really appreciated. God bless you.”
Your donation will have lasting impact, helping to improve the lives of thousands of children into the future. I invite you to join us as we make dreams come true.
How you can help:
- $40 will purchase bedding for one child
- $250 will purchase one bunk bed
- $500 will purchase two wardrobes
- $1,000 will furnish one room for two children and purchase one desk and one chair for the study room
- Full sponsorship donation: $2,900 will pay for bedroom furnishings, and one year’s books, supplies, uniforms and tuition for two impoverished girls.*
We are all one human race, and we each have, within us, a great power to lift up others. Our power extends in all directions and far into the future.
I hope you will join us in this initiative. Click here to begin the process.
* We will earmark the monies for books, supplies, uniforms and tuition until the hostel is complete and we have begun to identify children to attend. We will provide you with information about the two girls selected for this very special gift, and you will be given updates, photos, and thank you cards from these girls, who – without your generosity – would otherwise not have the benefit of an education.